The Doug Stephan Page

Letters I've written to Doug in no particular order, although the most recent tends to be at the top of the list.  None of these letters has been answered, except the one from Brendan promising a Cosmology talk. 

At the beginning of February, I made the trip to Santa Fe to meet Doug, give a video of the evidence of Martian origin of the Frass Meteorite, and try to make friends with him.  He immediately told me he would have me on his show to talk about the life of Mars and the color changes that NASA has been making on most Mars photos.  So far, Doug has yet to kept his word.  It is interesting when he talks of how the politicians should have character on his show, and then he doesn't keep his word.  Is there anybody out there with any values? 

If Doug would like to call me, as he promised, then here is the phone number:  505 412 1371


Dear Brendan,

I write this letter with great regret, since I had come to respect your father greatly.  However, after having him lie directly to my face and treat me as some kind of lower class animal, I now understand that all his talk of being spiritual and having integrity and honor are just parts of his radio personality.  Jesus said that whatever one does to the least of the people, he does that thing to God himself.

The fabric of our civilization is held together by the threads of truth.  The advancement of civilization requires that we learn to solve all our problems by using words and agreements, rather than killing each other to obtain our goals.  When President Bush lies to America and the world, and then goes to war without a valid reason, he sets civilization back.  When your father lies to me, or anyone else, he also is helping to destroy our civilization, rather than building it up through the truth.  . 

Your father looks down on me because he sees me as somehow inferior to him.  It appears to me that he has spent most of his brain power in learning every actor and actress that has ever pretended a part.  He knows every character by name and every show or movie they have ever done.  What a waste of human spirit and energy.  I guess it does help him with his radio show, but how does that improve the world or solve the problems that face all humanity?  While he is looking down on me, Iíve spent my life studying science and philosophy.  Iíve been very good when in college, always scoring in the top one or two percent nation wide, while finishing my degrees a year early.  Iíve devoted my life to trying to solve the problems that face all of humanity, having given up almost every material thing in my life.  Whether we are black or white, D or R, male or female, hetero or homo, rich or poor, we all face the same problems of survival on a small planet that is quickly running out of resources.  We may not have the luxury or the time to lie to each other.

And now, all my predictions of life on Mars are coming true.  Doug had the opportunity to have this story out first, yet he chose to prejudge me by a rough exterior.  My only son is dead, because of people just like your father, who refuse to examine the evidence and make their decisions without reason or knowledge.  Doug desperately needs a science advisor, since he doesnít have a clue about science.  When each of us are given power, we must always remember that a responsibility goes with that power.  The larger the influence, the larger is the responsibility that falls on each of us.

I end all of my letters with the words, ďYour friend,Ē because I realize that friendship is a two way process.  I canít control what happens on the other side, but I can control my own reactions and words.  I havenít listened to the show since I realized that Doug lied to me (It doesnít make sense for me to listen to someone I know is not telling the truth), but I will remain a friend of Doug and will help him in any way I can, if only he but ask.

Your friend,

μmike


 


Dear Doug,
It has now been several weeks since you said you would contact me.  Either you have forgotten, and this letter will act as a reminder, or you lied to me when you told me someone would call us. 
You can reach me any time at 505 412-1371
It is very interesting how you talk of the character of Kerry, but seem to ignore your own lack of character in keeping your word.
I'm so disappointed that you don't care about the truth.
Since I don't know how many of my letters you've even seen, I've made a page for you on my web site.  If ever you are interested, you can visit the page and see what has been written to you.  If you are not interested, then it is posted for the rest of the world to see.
http://www.marslife.com/doug.htm
Hoping you are an honest man.
Your friend,
micromike

PS  The fabric of civilization is held together by the threads of truth.  The essence of civilization is to make agreements to solve our problems instead of making war and fighting each other.  Every time any of us tell a lie, we are breaking the very bonds that hold us together and help us survive as a species.

 


Link to article on hydrogen

http://www.enn.com/news/2004-02-13/s_13123.asp

micromike

 


Dear Doug,
Here is a link to a story about the dwindling oil reserves.
 
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/SciTech/DyeHard/oil_energy_dyehard_040211-1.html
 
Your friend,
micromike

 


 

Cosmic Citizen

Dear Doug,

You ask if we should value our religion over our country.  As a philosopher I've thought about this question much, but I've raised it to another level.  In the end, all of us must strive to become cosmic citizens.  We live on a small delicate planet in the middle of nowhere and our continued existence is not assured.   It doesn't make much sense to value one's party or religion over one's country and it sure doesn't make much sense to value one's country over one's world.  If the world ends, everyone ends with it.  

If mankind is to arrive at a full awareness of ourselves and take our place as citizens of the cosmos, we must raise our perspective above religion, country, and putting our individual selves first in our thoughts.   The goal must be to allow humanity to survive as a species, since we know our own individual time will sooner or later come to an end.  As cosmic citizens we must each look down upon Earth, and from the highest perspective we can muster, see what each of us can do to change the world for the better.  We must increase the amount of love in our lives and realize that our differences are our greatest survival quality.

Your friend and personal philosopher,

mmike

Los Alamos, New Mexico  (Atomic City)

PS Do you think Bush loves his enemies?  I'm not sure he loves his friends.


Love's Definition

Dear Doug,

The gravionic model of physical systems is the first model of scientific systems where love has a definition.  This is one place that Einstein went wrong, because one of his quotes was that he wasn't sure about much, be he was sure that gravity wasn't responsible for love.

Love's Definition:

The actions of a sentient being, taken from the highest possible perspective, which make more connections of gravity than you break (realizing that all human interactions are first and foremost gravitational events) and you give more energy than you take.

Your friend,

mmike

 

PS  The fabric of civilization is held together by the threads of truth.


Forest Fires

Dear Doug,

There are two types of forest fires.  In a mature forest where the trees are large and the fires occur relatively often, the undergrowth is kept down and thus most fires burn on the forest floor and do not affect the crown of the forest.  These fires are good for the forest since many seeds do not sprout until after such a fire and most of the trees remain alive and healthy.  Nancy is almost right.

Once the white man reached the New World forests, he began fighting the fires and keeping the forests from burning.   The small trees and undergrowth on the forest floor then expand dramatically, eventually reaching up to the crown.  When these forests become dry an/or damaged due to insects, the forest fires become devastating, since they reach the crown of the trees.  This makes a much hotter fire that kills the trees and almost sterilizes the forest, although many smaller plants and grasses can survive even these fires.

Your friend and science advisor,

 

mmike


Dear Doug,

I was glad to hear of your interest in Mars.   You often speak of revolution and I think Mars has a part to play in that revolution, as surprising as that connection might seem.

Mankind faces many problems and I believe our very existence is at stake.  We must learn to work together to solve those problems that are common to all.  If an asteroid were to strike our planet and wipe out humanity, it wouldn't make any difference if we were male or female, black or white, old or young, Democrat or Republican, Christian, Moslem, or other.  We'd all be the same amount of dead.  We'd also be no smarter than the dinosaurs, because we have the ability, if we work together, to change the course of asteroids.  I've suggested the Asteroid Capture Project as a way to help human beings work together instead of wasting our precious energies fighting each other. It can be seen at:

While working as a cowhand on my great aunt's cattle ranch located near Canadian, Texas, I discovered the Frass Meteorite a little over 30 years ago.  I didn't understand its significance at the time, but after years of study I now think it is the first clear evidence that we are not alone in the cosmos.  If the NASA rovers continue to work and send back unedited pictures of the surface of Mars, I predict that the onboard cameras, especially the microscopic cameras, will see some form of life, preserved or otherwise.  Look at the circles in this picture:

The Frass Meteorite represents a unique focus at this point in human history.  If the people of the planet Earth only knew of the life of Mars, I think we could use this knowledge of extraterrestrial life to raise our sights so that we look at the stars and not at each others faults.  Surely if we could get everyone looking up, there would be less time to kick dirt.  J

I very much respect you and the path you've taken to make your show the best in the world.  You have a very large audience and I predict you are only at the beginning of your rise to true excellence.  But with that audience comes a responsibility.  I think the Frass Meteorite can be the focus of the revolution that you and I seek, for it represents a truth that can't be denied.  Please consider seeing the meteorite when you come to Santa Fe.  Meet me and hear my story and judge for yourself if the meteorite and I are real.  I would very much love to be your friend and work with you in the coming revolution.  The Frass Meteorite can change your life and the life of every human on the planet.  We must start this revolution soon if we are to save the Earth and its people.

If I don't hear from you before your visit, I will try to see you Tuesday morning in Santa Fe, if that is possible.  I'll be the old guy with a gray beard and a stick.

Your friend,

mmike


Singing

Dear Doug,

I like your singing even though you don't sing the correct notes, usually sing one or more notes out of tune, and almost never sing at the right time.  The Bible says to make a joyful noise unto the Lord.  It doesn't say it has to be the right notes in tune and on time.  You sing with joy and that is enough to bring a smile to my face.

Your friend and music critic,

 

mmike

Atomic City


Dear Doug,
 
It was really great to meet you.  You are a great American and I think what you are doing is really important.  I wanted to look into your eye and see if you are real.  You are.
 
I don't know if you have had time to view the video yet.  It is not professional, but it shows me and the meteorite and the evidence I've accumulated that it came from Mars.  The meteorite is the reason I've studied Mars and learned about the color problems I mentioned to you.
 
The reason I don't have a phone is because I live in the country in a small cabin and I don't have most modern conveniences.  I made the decision to live the life of a philosopher when my children grew up and left home.  I gave up most of my material possessions and have spent most of my time trying to solve the important questions of our time.  If you want to talk about the meteorite or the colors of Mars or any other scientific topics, let me know and I'll be by a phone at the proper time.
 
Here are the links to the Mars color problems that I mention to you.  This is the most obvious evidence of a cover-up by NASA.
 
The main web site is www.marslife.com and you can read any of the articles there.  The color articles are:
 
http://www.rense.com/general48/filers2404.htm
 
http://www.rense.com/general48/marscol.htm
 
http://sci.esa.int/science-e/www/object/index.cfm?fobjectid=34531
 
http://www.enterprisemission.com/images/Spirit/SpiritColor_01-29-2004.jpg
 
http://www.rense.com/general48/filers12804.htm
 
http://www.marsrevealer.com/
 
http://www.marslife.com/colors2.htm
 
http://www.marslife.com/colors.htm
 
Thanks again for your show and the work you do to help humanity.  The revolution is near and we must work together if we are to change things in a positive direction.
 
Your friend,
micromike

Dear Doug,
I like your idea of a new party, the Progressive Independents.  To make sure you include everyone, let's call it the Progressive Independent Group, or the PIG party for short.
Of course, long ago, before Bush, I thought we should have a new party called the Compassionate Independent Conservatives, or the CIC party.   :-)
Your friend,
micromike

Dear Doug,
Your conspiracy about little green Martians hitting the reset button on Spirit may be true.  But Richard Hoagland has proposed that the CIA sent signals to Spirit to mess it up, since it was getting too close to photographing pieces of ancient Martian civilizations.  See his site at www.enterprisemission.com for more info.
I've predicted that the rovers will see signs of life http://www.marslife.com/predict.htm on Mars, if NASA actually shows us the pictures.  Richard Hoagland says he can see signs of intelligent life on Mars.  My standard joke is that I can only prove the life of Mars and not that Mars actually has/had intelligent life.  Of course, I wouldn't want to try to prove that Earth has intelligent life yet either.  :-)
Please try to make time to see the Frass Meteorite when you come back to Santa Fe.  It will be one of the most memorable moments of your life.  Los Alamos is only about 35 minutes from Santa Fe.  It is the home of the atomic bomb and there is a nice museum here and great scenery.  If you gave me 2 hours to show the meteorite, you would only be gone from Santa Fe for 3 hours including travel. Please consider this very carefully.  If we are to have a revolution, we will need the evidence contained in the Frass Meteorite.  Please give me a chance to explain to you how this might work.
Your friend,
micromike

Dear Doug,
Why don't they just combine the two programs.  Then we could spend 2 Billion dollars and send all the couples that don't get along, to Mars.
Your friend,
micromike

Dear Doug,
I talked to God last night and He said He never told George Bush to attach Iraq.  (Actually that is the job of the devil.)  He also said He hasn't loaned Rush anything.  :-)
Your friend,
micromike

Dear Doug,
How can you talk about meteorites and bugs from space without talking about the Frass Meteorite.  You missed a good opportunity to see the meteorite when you came to Santa Fe.  The only difference from your story is that apparently the insects on Mars are very small, not large.  It seems Mars is a smaller planet than Earth and so its gravitational energy is used up faster.  Also, being farther from the sun than Earth, it gets less light and therefore less energy.  The amount of energy available determines how big creatures can get (look at the dinosaurs).
your friend,
micromike

Dear Doug,
You were talking about time changing, please see this article:
http://www.local6.com/news/2733130/detail.html
Would love to help you with your scientific discussions.  You talked of the life of Mars and the impact on our thoughts.  Please see www.marslife.com for a broader perspective on the life of Mars.  You missed your chance to see the Frass Meteorite when you came to Santa Fe, but I will keep the offer open.  Give me a few days notice and I will arrange a viewing of the meteorite so you can see the life of Mars for yourself.
Your friend,
micromike

Dear Doug,
It is very frustrating trying to communicate with you since Brendan admits he doesn't give you all the e-mail, you admit you rarely answer e-mail, and of course, this week you aren't even looking at your e-mail.  I guess this means you will miss viewing the Frass Meteorite Sunday which could easily be one of the most important events of your life.  (Seeing the life of another world.)   Aren't there some events that are worthy of communication?
I have to admit that you have the best show on radio, in my humble opinion.  You and your cast make up the "cake," but Nancy definitely is the icing.
You are a philosopher, whether you realize it or not.  You are always giving at least two sides to each issue.  What I love most is the calm voice with which you speak.  I can listen to your show without getting upset.
It is really a shock, though, when Mortuary Grim comes on with his pro administration viewpoints.  I listened to your commentary with him last Saturday and it is clear to me that he believes everything the administration says without any doubt at all.  (He even sounds sad that fewer people are supporting the war.)  That means he is not a news reporter to me, but rather a voice for the White House.  For instance, he just accepts the administrations view of 911 and I don't understand how anyone could just accept what they say after all the lies we've heard from them.  How could they know nothing on 911, but the next day have the names of all the "highjackers" even though some are reportedly still alive?  Why did our air force stand down that day?  Why do pilots report that the planes made movements that are not allowed by the flight computers?  The questions go on and on and to accept the governments position hook, line, and sinker is criminal to me.  Also, when someone lies to me about one thing, I have to take everything else they say in the same light.  Every day, ole Mortuary tells me he is going to give me news that I care about.  Sometimes I do care and sometimes I don't.  But when he tells me I will care about his commercials, that is just a lie.  Why would I want to get news from someone that is a known liar?  Also I can't stand his references to world war III.  He is just a fear monger, which is what the admin wants.  The truth is that the world is no more dangerous after 911 than it was before the event.  The world has always been dangerous, is dangerous today and will be dangerous for the foreseeable future.  All security is just imagination, since at any moment, any or all of us could be hit by a large asteroid or a small virus and we would be gone.
You do a very good job of raising issues and exploring different viewpoints.  I wish you would let me help you expand the viewpoints that are expressed. I would love to meet you and spend time talking of these issues.   It seems to me that the life of Mars (www.marslife.com), the benefits of an infinite cosmos (www.cosmologies.com  (this site was opened because of your program and guests)), or the understanding that comes from the gravionic model of physical systems (www.micromike.com) would all be topics that would expand your horizons and those of your listeners.
Your friend,
micromike

Dear Doug,
I heard you say you wanted to visit the Roswell UFO Museum.  I was there for a number of months showing the Frass Meteorite, the first identified living meteorite.  The museum receives visitors from all over the world and many people traveling the states make room for the museum on their schedule.  Many people told me the museum was the best part of their trip and that my meteorite was the best part of the museum.
Why don't you come by Los Alamos while you are in this vicinity and I'll give you a personal "tour" of the meteorite.  If you are going to be here on the weekend, I will have to know in advance, so I can retrieve the meteorite from it's safety deposit box.
I can be contacted through e-mail or my daughter's phone which is 505 500 0996.
Your friend,
micromike
PS  Check out the web site at www.marslife.com.  I think you will find this very interesting if you will just give it a chance.

Dear Doug,
I think good program choices would include cosmology and the life of Mars.
Since you say you basically never answer e-mails, how is one supposed to communicate with you?  When I was growing up, I was taught to answer when someone speaks to you.  So far, the only answer I've gotten from you is your auto responder.  It makes one wonder where manners have gone.
If you don't answer e-mail, then please call me at 505 412 1371.
There are important issues that need discussing.
your friend,
micromike

Dear Doug,
Apparently you haven't heard of the Phoenix Project which is designed to make the US energy independent in 10 years.  Perhaps if we'd spend $1 billion a day on this project instead of a useless war in Iraq, we'd make more friends around the world.
http://www.phoenixproject.net/
This may not be the perfect answer, yet it seems equally true that if human beings would just work together and use our best minds, we could completely solve this problem in a generation.  But then again, we wouldn't be able to go to war so often either. :-)
Your friend,
micromike
www.micromike.com
www.cosmologies.com
www.marslife.com
 

Dear Brendan,
I've had several more weeks to listen to your Dad's show and to get to "know" you guys better.  I'm glad your Dad didn't get mad at you a couple of weeks ago, when you failed to make it to work.  My only son died at the age of 19 and I wish I could have the chance to forgive him just one more time.  You have a good dad and he loves you and you should be thankful.
I first wrote you about the cosmology problems as stated by one of your guests, and you told me to be patient.  I'm trying, but in the meantime, I've opened up a new web site to explore the mysteries of cosmology.  It is at www.cosmologies.com.  I haven't had much time to work on it and I need to write some major papers to tie everything together, but on the other hand, there is a lot of information at the site now.  I would love to discuss many issues of cosmology with your dad, but perhaps the first should be the question of infinity.  The current cosmology requires the cosmos to be finite, with an edge.  I would propose that the cosmos is infinite and has no edge, except the edge of our awareness. 
Another issue that might be interesting on your show is the topic of life on Mars.   I've heard your dad talk of these issues and of his desire to talk of important topics on his show.  To make a very long story shorter, in the early '70's, when I was working on my great aunt's ranch as a cowboy, I recovered a meteorite that had fallen in a pasture since our last visit, the day before.  I think your father can identify with a cowboy and the fact that owners know their land.  Many meteorite experts have said my rock can't be a meteorite and think we just never noticed it being there before.  If an unknown rock landed on your dad's place, I'm sure that he would recognize it.  Anyway, after running my own tests on the meteorite, I think I have evidence that Mars has had life for most of its existence and that life is still there.  Every bit of evidence coming back from the red planet reinforces my claim that Mars is alive.  In 1998, I proposed that there is still liquid water on the surface of mars and all the evidence continues to support my claim.  The evidence of Martian origin of the Frass Meteorite can be found at www.marslife.com.
Surely some of these issues would be very uplifting on your Dad's show.  Please consider talking to him about this matter.
Your patient friend,
micromike
PS  Tell Doug to be nicer to Nancy. :-)
 

Dear Brendan,
Thank you for replying.  I've been ignored by the  best :-)  I really do
like Doug, even though I've just been getting his program these last few
weeks.  It gives me heart that you have cared enough to write.  I'll wait
patiently, for awhile.  :-)
Thanks again.
Your friend,
micromike

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brendan Stephan" <brendanstephan@hotmail.com>
To: <mike@micromike.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 5:58 PM
Subject: Re: cosmology


> Dear Micromike,
>
> Your letter from the other day has been sent along to the person who is in
> charge of booking guests. We receive hundreds of emails daily, so please
be
> patient. It can take some time for Doug to get to all of his emails.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Doug's Gang
>
>
> >From: "micromike" <mike@micromike.com>
> >To: <doug@dougstephan.com>
> >Subject: cosmology
> >Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 17:15:19 -0600
> >
> >Dear Doug,
> >I wrote you the other day about cosmology, but all I've heard back is
from
> >your autoresponder, which is not much fun to talk to.
> >It seems strange to me that I can send you a BBQ recipe and that will
> >probably make your web site or show.  Yet something important like how to
> >understand the cosmos, is apparently not important enough for you to
> >consider.
> >Here is a letter that I've written to a particular scientist explaining
> >some of the problems with the current single big bang model, and more
> >importantly, some answers.
> >http://www.micromike.com/Trimble.htm
> >Your friend,
> >micromike
>
 


Dear Doug,
I wrote you the other day about cosmology, but all I've heard back is from your autoresponder, which is not much fun to talk to.
It seems strange to me that I can send you a BBQ recipe and that will probably make your web site or show.  Yet something important like how to understand the cosmos, is apparently not important enough for you to consider.
Here is a letter that I've written to a particular scientist explaining some of the problems with the current single big bang model, and more importantly, some answers.
http://www.micromike.com/Trimble.htm
Your friend,
micromike

Dear Doug,
I have been listening to your show for the last few weeks and I have really enjoyed it.  However, this morning, you really hit my hot button with the talk of Cosmology.
In the 1970's I worried about many of the problems mentioned by your guest William Mitchell and thought that I had a possible solution.  But in those days, there really wasn't any evidence one way or the other.  Then in 1996, the evidence did surface to support some of my original thoughts from the '70's.  In the years since then, I have devoted my life to perfecting an infinite cosmos model that allows the large cycles of which your guest spoke.
If you would but give an hour or two of your time, I think I could help answer the questions asked on your show to the satisfaction of both of you.  Modern cosmology has made several "bad" assumptions and this had led everyone astray in their belief in the single big bang/single expanding universe/finite cosmos model.
Most of the answers are at www.micromike.com/cosmology/ but it is much easier to talk about it than read about it.
Do you know how I can get in touch with William Mitchell?
Your friend,
micromike